- Measured Building Surveys
- Energy Assessment Drawings
- Floor plans and elevations
- Drawing Validation Surveys
- Check existing drawings
- Land Surveys and Topographical Surveys
Surveys are conducted using a hand-held Laser Measure (Leica Disto A6 or Hilti PD38) coupled via â€˜Bluetoothâ€™ technology to a hand-held microcomputer (Samsung Q1 ULTRA). This approach, which produces the CAD drawing during the survey process, allows us to establish and accurately check all building dimensions while on site. Significant improvements in survey quality are gained using this equipment when compared with traditional survey methods. A precision of Â± 5mm over 100 metres is achievable with this equipment – giving a normal working accuracy of Â± 25mm between any two points after building tolerances have been taken into account. Our Measured Building Surveys typically include the following elements (but can include anything the customer requires):- Types of Measured Building Survey
Typical Measured Building Survey Includes:-
- Any structural or partition walls
- Doors and windows, window reveals inc. all openings
- Stairs and lift shafts
- Sanitary fittings will be indicated but not measured
- Spot heights
Typical Level/Height Information
- The following levels, heights or vertical dimensions will be provided:
- Ceiling heights above floor
- Archway heights above floor
- Windows â€“ internal cill and head heights above floor
- Heights of :-Doors above floor and threshold levels at external doors based upon topographical information if supplied.
Typical Elevational Survey Includes:
Survey of the elevations as indicated. External details that shall be surveyed and heights generally will have been instrumentally derived
a) Outline of building and roofs
b) Rainwater pipes and gutters
c) Ground levels and steps
d) Doors, windows, ventilation grilles, roof lights, other openings etc..
e) Include mullions and transoms to windows (except for â€œleadedâ€ lights) andfeatures such as projecting cill, splayed heads and reveals, stone or other quoins, special detail features at openings etc.
f) Include indication and type (eg: top hung, vertical sliding sash etc) of windows designed to open
g) Include door frames and door panelling, glazing etc, where appropriate
h) String courses (projecting or flush) copings etc
i) Chimney stacks, finials etc with string courses, features etcA complete list of Qualifications and Limitations will be provided with each quotation. Request a Quotation Now!