SiteMaster Building -Training Day – Mobile CAD Software
Learn How To measure and draw with professional results using Laser Measures and/or Total Stations
To measure and draw with professional results is no longer limited to professional surveyors, it is now open to architects,
engineers, estate agents, facility managers, craftsmen, interior decorators, interior designers and many others.
SiteMaster BuildingÂ does not require any special knowledge of CAD or surveying.
WeÂ are happy to provide Full â€˜On Site/Officeâ€™ training of the Graebert Sitemaster Building software programme and its
features as part of an overall package or as a â€˜stand aloneâ€™ product following your purchase of a kit or for those who
would like to see the power of this software prior to purchase.
We advise the training is best carried out either in your office or on one of your own â€˜Liveâ€™ projects, that way you actually
get paid for carrying out the survey and learn at the same time. eg your customer pays your training costs.
The training fees will include all reasonable travel expenses to a location of your choice on the UK mainland and will walk
you through how to use the programme from the initial setup of the software through to surveying, measuring and
completed drawings producedÂ â€˜on siteâ€™
We are also happy to give you some telephone support following the training until you are proficient with the programme.
A Few Key Points:
- How to set up the software
- Walk through of the CAD Icons
- Start drawing basic rooms
- Drawing rectangular and non-rectangular rooms
- Tri Draw â€“ very important as most buildings are not square.
- Complex situations, such as drawing non-orthogonal rooms
- Insert, doors, windows, openings etc including windows with reveals both square and splayed.
- Insert chimneys, niches, recesses
- Insert square and circular columns including triangulation for those not parallel with adjacent walls.
- Adding dimensions
- Hatching of walls etc
- Adding symbols to your drawings and place them where you want them
- Place radiators easily
- Checking for mistakes on drawings and on screen thus avoiding mistakes and guaranteeing high quality.
- Insert text blocks
- Insert voice notes, photographs and videos into your drawings
- Inspection â€“ check for measured distances
- Area, volume and perimeter calculations at the touch of a button
- Export symbols, rooms, doors, windows etc into spreadsheet to create door, window, room, symbol schedules
- Floor management system and full layer support
Book Now! a Sitemaster Building Training Day