Land Registry Lease Plans
SinceÂ October 2003, all new leases granted for terms over 7 years or existing leases sold or assigned with 7 years left to run must now be registered with Land Registry. Land Registry plans for both Lease and Freehold properties are an integral part of our services for private landlords, law firms and investment companies with large property portfolios.
Land Registry approval first time
Avoid rejection and delays due to non-compliant Lease Plan drawings
No fuss, one phone call
Leave Land Registration compliancy to us
Our service includes:
- Site visit and dimensional survey
- Ordnance Survey location map
- Land Registry compliant
- Plans coloured as required
- Liaising with other property professional
- Plans available in PDF, CAD or paper formats
- Quick turnaround
How we work
- Once instructed, we will visit the property to undertake a detailed survey
- We then produce your lease plan using our digital drawing systems to ensure accuracy, efficient drawing retrieval and fast replication
- Your Lease Plan is delivered to you either as a printed copy or electronic pdf copyÂ ready for immediate insertion into the appropriate lease document
- We can also provide a pdf copy for you to print off yourself.
- Digital versions can also emailed to you for future reference â€“ completing the process
- We may also be able to produce compliant plans from information you already have.