Sitemaster Building v5.0 Launched with additional features.
Last week Mobile CAD Surveying announced the release of Sitemaster Building v5.0 with additional features. Sitemaster is their award winning mobile surveying solution software from the well known Graebert stable.
For those already familiar with Sitemaster Building, you will be aware that producing the CAD drawings ‘on site’ in ‘real time’Â is the future of surveying and Measured Building Surveying,Â in fact, isnâ€™t it amazing to think that just five or six years ago virtually all surveyors took pencil and pad, tape measure or possibly a laser measuring device out into the field and spent several hours measuring up sites, buildings and all related detail before returning to the office to redraw the detail into their CAD package.
Now we have, NO more return visits to site due to blunt pencils and inaccurate paper documentation, NO guesswork, NO wrong data documentation NO sagging tape measures
Additional features include:-
* Support of the Windows 7 operating system
* Support of the Leica Disto D8 and D3A BT laser distance meters
* New Room Depth optionâ€¦.When creating door openings, you can not only measure the lengths of the wall right-hand and left-hand to the opening in the next room but also in one operation the depth of the room. Thus, the shape of a rectangular room can be generated immediately in the drawing. This will vastly speed up production of lower tolerance drawingsâ€¦EPC for instance.
* New Building Services Libraryâ€¦.The Symbols area of the program now additionally provides a Library for Building Services which allows you to insert blocks for electrical power supplies, water supplies, and equipment such as boilers or extractors, into your floor plans.
* New Dimensioned Symbols commandâ€¦ the Symbols area lets you now add a dimension line with a Symbol on it. You can quickly add to your site measurement plans, measured from one end point of a wall in the classic SiteMaster style. This feature is intended to be used especially to collect building services information (for example for kitchen planning), but basically can be used with any other symbol of the built-in or customized symbol library.
* Door and Windows can now be placed into any wall. These can be openings which cover the entire length of a wall (in fact replacing the wall), or openings which have zero distance at one end of a wall.
* The WIDTH attribute of door and window openings with retainer always gets the smallest (clear) distance of the opening.
Why not download a FREE trial version now and see for yourself the future of mobile surveying solutions.
Mobile CAD Surveying Ltd the main and preferred Graebert dealer in the UK, supplying mobile surveying solutions Worldwide.
Coming soon! Sitemaster Building v6 – the next Generation of SiteMaster Optimized for Building Information Modelling (BIM)Â Combines Mobile Deployment, 3D Building Measurement and Object Modelling into a Single Solution
Using the ARES Core Engine for AutoCAD Compatibility. To express an interest or to be kept up to date with developments use their contact form.