Kubota launches next-generation R070 and R090 wheel loaders
New machines offer ease and efficiency, without compromising power
– Kubota, a leading manufacturer of construction and agricultural machinery, today announces the launch of its next-generation wheel loaders, the R070 and R090. The new machines are suitable for use in construction, agricultural and groundcare environments.
Redesigned inside and out, the new machines are built to get the job done quickly, easily and efficiently. Both the R070 and R090 wheel loaders boast a fully enclosed glass cabin for improved visibility, as well as a more ergonomic control layout. New features include:
- High visibility cabin – Enlarged glass surface
- Full opening right window – Air conditioning (optional)
- New loader boom design – Adjustable right wrist rest
- Digital display – Large foot space
- Full suspension seat – Tiltable steering wheel
Long reach and excellent lifting power ensures superior performance for a wide range of loader tasks. Both machines have a high lifting capacity (R070: 1880 kgf, R090: 2160 kgf), enabling operators to smoothly manoeuvre materials. All major loader functions are on a single RH lever that is easy to operate with just one hand, both on the R070 and R090. The 2-step speed control switch enables the operator to quickly change speeds for optimum efficiency.
Kubota’s V2607 direct-injection engine is now fully Stage-V compliant and fuel efficient. Additionally, the new and improved DPF reduces maintenance by increasing the service intervals.
Glen Hampson, Business Development Manager for Construction at Kubota UK, said “We’re really proud to introduce our new and improved wheel loading machines. Both the R070 and R090 are built for enhanced performance, with productivity features and power to spare. They’re also built for safe and simple operation, even by operators with no loader experience.”
“We know our customers want versatile, reliable, low maintenance machines, which is why the R070 and R090 are designed to meet Kubota’s exacting standards of quality and performance. The wheel loaders are designed to be easy to maintain, with areas that require routine maintenance easily accessible for fast and straight forward servicing.”, added Rob Edwards, Business Development Manager for Agriculture at Kubota UK.