Increasing demand from independent residential home developers has led Baird Lumsden, the leading rural property specialist based in Bridge of Allan, to launch a Scotland-wide New Homes sales division to assist developers to market and sell newly built residential properties.
Sophie Watt, New Homes Sales Manager at Baird Lumsden, DM Hall’s rural property arm, said: “we are offering a bespoke service to independent developers, so whether it is one plot or on a larger scale, we can tailor to your individual needs and requirements.
“Our three-strong dedicated New Homes team has 10 years’ knowledge and experience selling new build homes off plan. We understand the market and the construction process through to legal completion.”
The Baird Lumsden service offers:
- Fixed Fees
- Bespoke service
- Building Surveying, Architectural Services, Planning and Development services
- Marketing of new developments using brochures, artistic impressions, 3D images, virtual staging, drone footage and social media campaigns.
- Planning due diligence, appraisals and advice around applications.
- Accompanied viewings and/or virtual viewings.
- Excellent links to new build mortgage specialist advice and recommended conveyancing teams throughout Scotland.
- First class communication and customer service from introduction to entry date
- Key handover and walk round at legal completion
Sophie added, “this really is a comprehensive service which, at a sensible price, takes the marketing and sales burden away from developers, allowing them to get on with building brilliant, sustainable new homes for discerning buyers.
“We have already signed up a number of independent developers who happily endorse the effectiveness of our services, and anyone interested in learning more should contact me at Sophie.Watt@dmhall.co.uk or telephone 01786 833800.”